B. Sc. in Chemical Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology-BUET, 1970.
Role in Struggle for National Liberation and Independence
- Joined Bangladesh Chatra League (Key Organization of Students and Youth, Radical Force in Bengali Nationalist Movement and Struggle for National Liberation and Independence) in 1968.
- Elected General Secretary of ‘Bangladesh Chatra League’ of Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology Unit, 1969.
- Played Important Role to organize students in Field Level in Historical Mass Upsurge against Pak Military Junta in 1969.
- Recruited as member of ‘Shwadin Bangla Biplobi Parishad’(Bangladesh Liberation Front), the secret and Key Process for organizing Armed War for National Liberation and Independence in 1969.
- Lead open Military March Past under the banner of ‘Martyr Sergeant Jahur Brigade’ on 14th February, 1970.
- Lead open Military March Past under the banner of ‘Joi Bangla Bahini’ on 7th June, 1970 at Historical Paltan Maidan of Dhaka.
- Hoisted the Flag of Independent Bangladesh formally on behalf of ‘United Students Action Council’ for Independence on 23rd March 1971 at Historical Paltan Maidan of Dhaka.
Role in War of National Liberation and Independence
- Camp Commandant and Instructor of Guerrilla Warfare Training Camp of Bangladesh Liberation Front-BLF (popularly known as Mujib Bahini) in exile at Tandua-Deraduhn of India. Trained 10,000 Guerilla Fighters who played key role in liberating occupied Bangladesh from Pak Forces.
Role in National Politics
- Nominated and assigned for the post of Founding General Secretary of Jatio Krishok League (Peasants Front of ruling Party Awami League) by Founder President of Bangladesh Bangabandhu Sheikh Muzibur Rahman on 19th of May, 1972. Accepting the Charge of Jatio Krishok League started to organize the peasants and agriculture workers and rural workers for Socialist Agriculture Revolution. This generated major ideological contradiction with the then President Bangabandhu Sheikh Muzibur Rahman and the ruling Party Awami League. Upholding the Path of Socialist Agriculture Revolution with the whole Jatio Krishok League left the ruling Party Awami League and build a new Party Jatiya Samajtantrik Dal-JASOD for Socialist Revolution in the light of Marxism-Leninism.
- Played important role in building First opposition Political Party Jatiya Samajtantrik Dal-JASOD and Elected Member of Central Executive Committee of Jatiya Samajtantrik Dal-JASOD 31st October 1972.
- As the General Secretary of Jatio Krishok League and Member of Central Executive Committee of Jatiya Samajtantrik Dal-JASOD played important role to organize the peasants and agriculture workers and rural workers and general masses in vigorous mass movement towards Socialist Revolution from 1972 to 1974.
- Started armed struggle, formed ‘Gono Bahini’ (Peoples Army) and as the Deputy Leader Gono Bahini played important role in accelerating socialist revolution.
- As a Deputy Leader of Gono Bahini played key role in organizing the Historical Soldiers Revolt and Mass Upsurge against the Military Junta on the 7th November, 1975. But after the initial Victory, this attempt was finally defeated and subjugated by the lackies of US Imperialism and their reactionary allies in Bangladesh. Many soldiers were killed, leader of the Historical Soldiers Revolt and Mass Upsurge Rtd Col. Taher was hanged and Mr. Inu was sentenced for 12 years imprisonment in a secret trial by the Zia Military Junta.