Magician Moniruzzaman Liton who sustained burn injuries, along with his wife and two children, in a fire incident at his apartment died at Dhaka Medical College and Hospital on Monday.
Liton died at the intensive care unit of the hospital at about 10:15am, an on-duty physician at the burn unit said, referring to the hospital registrar.
According to the officials at the burn unit, they also received Liton’s 27-year-old wife Maria Ferdous with 27 per cent burns, daughter Laiva, 9, with 17 per cent burns and nine-month-old son Livan with seven per cent burns on August 5.
Fire service officials on the day said that the first floor of Liton’s residence caught fire from electric short circuit through their bedroom’s air conditioner.
News Courtesy: www.newagebd.net